SharePoint Project Management Solution
Tech consultancy finds success in SharePoint project management solution
Boosting internal systems and data solutions
- Faster access to information
- Improved staff engagement
- Centralised reporting
- Overall increased satisfaction
They’d outgrown their current project management solution
At the time, our client had multiple new healthcare and public sector clients on the books. But without the perfect project management solution, ensuring those clients were happy would be challenging to say the least. It was clear to the company that a customised project management solution was needed to meet demand.
The clients had a set list of deliverables in this project:
- ensuring client sites could be provisioned with a custom template
- integrating special web parts on the modern sites into the intranet homepage
- migrating the company’s existing documents into the new structure
- implementing new permission levels for document management
SharePoint project management intranet design
After reading about our SharePoint development expertise, the tech consultancy chose us to redesign its project management system.
After listening to the company’s exact requirements during the discovery phase, our team set about designing a new SharePoint solution. The main goals of the solution were:
- improving user experiences with clearer site navigation
- creating an appealing look and feel for each client site
Once the client had approved our new design, we began migrating the company’s documents from their previous intranet.
Greater organisation and transparency
With their new project management system, the company was able to facilitate growth with ease. All project-related documents were available to the staff who needed them, while retaining security.
Overall, the benefits of the design included:
- Rapid access to project documents and collaborative tools
- transparent central reporting on all projects and clients
- better ability to manage both in-house staff and contractors
- increased client satisfaction due to better project coordination