Managed SharePoint Services
Focus on managing your core business while our expert team helps manage your SharePoint Environment
Using the power of leading cloud providers (Microsoft Azure & IBM SoftLayer) to deliver excellence in on-going support & maintenance
- Microsoft Azure: cloud computing platform and infrastructure used for building, deploying and managing applications and services. Provided through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacenters.
- IBM Softlayer: dedicated servers, managed hosting and cloud computing
Expert Technical and Client Support to suit your needs
Whether managing internal environments or providing extra help if you are just starting out with SharePoint our technical and client support teams are certified in all core Microsoft technologies. Our SharePoint Managed Services Team can offer any level of oversight you need for your regulated SharePoint farms. We are able to assist in every area of your SharePoint environment including administration, architecture, development and design, integration and performance tuning.
Get help when you need it with our Customer Support System, receive a detailed explanation of your account including ticket status, hours worked, hours remaining and a chance to rate our performance on every ticket.
You choose the delivery option
Our flexible services can be delivered in line with your own internal procedures or you can rely on our tried and tested programmes for governance and maintaining the validated state of your SharePoint Environment.
Our support agreements can be annually or quarterly and designed to fit your need and budget. You will be assigned a dedicated SharePoint Account Manager who understands every aspect of your SharePoint environment and your business priorities.
Our SharePoint Managed Services can include:
- IT, Admin and User Support for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Hardware/Software Configuration and Consulting
- Dedicated SharePoint Account Manager
- Maintenance of SharePoint user accounts and groupsv
- SharePoint Upgrades
- SharePoint Content Migration, Digital Strategy Consulting and legacy system decommissioning
- SharePoint Consulting
- SharePoint System Integration
- SharePoint Architecture and Technical Design
- SharePoint Customization and Enhancement
- Information Architecture and Creative Design Services
- Business Intelligence
- Additions and modifications to configuration including new sites, content types, metadata columns, list items and system parameters
- Management of tier 2 and 3 issues and bugs
- Development and execution of change control documentation
- Development and maintenance of configuration specifications
- Development Hosting and Application Management Services
- Review and impact assessment of system changes / patch application by the local system admin team
- System Testing, Issue Remediation and Performance Troubleshooting
- Workflows (including Nintex)
- Live Telephone, Chat and Web Conferencing Support
- Training: All levels of end user and administrative training, User Adoption
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.