SharePoint Intranet Solutions
Deliver business value
Is your business in need of an Intranet that will become the essential operations hub for your organisation?
- We deliver the exact platform and tools to suit your needs
- Help you create content rich sites that are accessible and engaging
- A staff portal for access to the information and data that they need – when they need it
Collaboration: Help employees to work smarter
Getting the right Intranet solution for your enterprise will boost efficiency, productivity and innovation.
- Real-Time Collaboration makes it easier to for your teams to communicate and share documents, wherever they are, on whatever device with functionality for knowledge capture and sharing
- Social and Content Rich Platforms engage and inform your teams
- Improved Workflows to enhance business change
- Migration plans: we implement document management systems to seamlessly move documents from your existing systems
- Integration with Microsoft Office suite built in
- Models for Information Architecture and Taxonomy
- Support and Training options to ensure you are up and running straight away
Stay efficient and competitive: As your enterprise grows the need to manage the volume and complexity of internal information effectively becomes a huge issue. Whether your teams are spread across offices or the globe an effective way to share and consume the constantly produced information is vital.
Your SharePoint Intranet will:
- Encourage innovation
- Increase productivity and decision making
- Improve employee collaboration and business results
- Simplify how people work together
We have the experience to deliver an engaging information hub that drives your business.
Working closely with you and your teams:
- To identify your company Intranet needs
- To implement Sophisticated Document Management
- Always ready with the latest SharePoint release and features
- Extend and Customise your SharePoint Intranet with optional add-ons
We love talking about SharePoint Intranets – contact us today to start a conversation.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.